We provide tree surveys to all clients, corporate or residential.
Call us now on 07548 756 963 to arrange a survey.
We at Parish are experienced arboriculturists with an excellent knowledge of tree surveying and hazard assessment, and are familiar with all the relevant legislation and regulations.
Most tree surveys are requested by developers or private estates, where trees may impede a development area, occupy space adjacent to other properties, or endanger a listed building. A tree survey will gather objective information on a number of trees. The focus may be site constraints for development, site enhancement or straightforward safety in relation to The Occupiers Liability Act 1957 & 1984.
The main factors considered in a tree survey will be:
• Tree dimensions: Height, stem width, number of stems, crown spread and crown height.
• Tree condition, both physiological and structural.
• Age class
• Preliminary recommendations
• Retention classification as per BS 5837
• Root Protection Area (RPA)
• Category grading as per BS 5837
• Root Protection Area (RPA m²)